Friday, October 28, 2011

Most Recent Music Downloads

One of the motivating factors to lure me into a good walk is new music on the ipod. Here's a peek into my most recent downloads, great songs all.

When Love Sees You by Mac Powell. This song encourages me and lifts me up every time I listen to it.


A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. This is a lush love song, the first release from the Breaking Dawn soundtrack. I also love Christina's song, Jar of Hearts. While that song is about heartbreak, this new song is about true love found. Both songs are excellently written and beautifully performed.


Mercy Now by Mary Gauthier. I had to track this song down after hearing it played through a scene in Case Histories on Masterpiece Theater (great drama). It is an atmospheric, lovely song about how we all need mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment