Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Creating Can Be Slow

I've been perfecting a crocheted ballet shoe design with crocheted rose embellishments and it reminded me of Dad asking Mom how often she was going to be ripping out her knitting project.  Sometimes it did seem that she spent more time ripping out a pattern than going the other direction.  How many crocheted roses does it take before I create a couple I like?  More than one or two, conservatively.  Each yarn, each crochet hook turns out a different product.  Some are cute, some not so much.  I have now finished one pair of sweet ballet shoes and am approaching a completed second pair.  You can see the finished ballet shoes at www.AliceBCreative.etsy.com.  I won't bore you with the bits and pieces that didn't measure up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment