Friday, November 4, 2011

What Stylish Wine Bottles are Wearing this Season

Isn't it simply appalling that so many people send their gifts of wine out into the world naked?  Well, I've been busy working on a solution.  Really, I think every bottle of wine would feel better wearing its own cozy sweater.  Here's what I've come up with so far.
You may want to put a sweater on your wine bottles as they hang around your house waiting for an event, or to keep the temperature of the wine where you want it as it waits to be poured into glasses.  


Those lucky people you are gifting with a bottle of wine wll be impressed by the stylishness of your presentation. 


Wine sweaters may travel the world as people add the wine sweater that came to them as a gift to a bottle of wine they are gifting to someone else. 
I'm already thinking up new patterns, because I learned from Mom that patterns are just there to be messed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment