Monday, November 14, 2011

Mini-Bulldog Cape

I don't know about other crafters out there, but my hands are simply shocked if I am sitting of an evening without a crochet hook or needle in my hands.  During artists' sale weekends my brain is ready to zone out in front of the TV when I arrive home and collapse in a heap in my chair, but my hands don't always comply. 

To keep my hands happy, I took a lesson from Dottie Angel and her lucky bunny cape and crocheted a dashing cape for my handsome little bulldog.  Doesn't he look warmer?  (I was going to say happy, but perhaps it is impossible for a bulldog face to look happy.)
A project which kept my crafting brain ticking along, a little sparkliness to brighten the dark winter days.  It warms the cockles of my crafter's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment