Sunday, November 13, 2011

Artists' Sale - Continued

Only off-and-on rain and wind, which is good for artists' sale weekends.  If it's too sunny, everyone is outdoors and not in a shopping state of mind.  If the weather is quite inclement, nobody wants to leave their house. 

Nice seating tableau, made me want to sit down and have a cup of coffee, but I had missed my bus so needed to keep walking to make opening hour at our artists' sale venue.

I especially love the blue window on the fence.  Lots of style in a small side yard.





This looks like a party!  Three barbecues in two yards and a chandelier hanging in the tree.  I thought they only did that on HGTV, but I've been proven wrong.

One of our signs that has lasted well through wind and rain.  After the doors close tonight, as well-behaved sign posters, we pull them all down and recycle them for the next show.

Some glass and crochet photos from the show thus far.

I'm not sure what happened here, but Nico appears to be pouting and Ana looks quite pleased with herself.


This tophat was too cute to last, it went home on someone's head and she was looking good with its stylish wooliness keeping her ears warm.
Don't they look sweet when they're sleeping in a pile?  Who knew that Karen's glass plates were such a cozy cat snoozing spot?

1 comment: