Thursday, November 3, 2011

We Have a Winner in the Juice Category

I am committed to using the unearthed juicer on a daily basis and some fruit and vegetable combinations have turned out to be more palatable than others.  So far I've found two combinations that are winners in my book.

Orange, Grapefruit and Beet.  This juice is worth it for the color alone.  Glorious, frothy red.  It's tasty, whether with ruby red or regular grapefruit.  It is also good with oranges and beets alone, if you aren't a fan of grapefruit.

Tomato, Carrot and Red Bell Pepper.  I see that I have a red theme going here, not on purpose, although I am a colorful gal.  I am a tomato appreciator, so have been trying different combinations.  Tomato juice alone is surprisingly bland, but the carrot peps it up and the red pepper adds just enough pizzazz to make it interesting.  This would be a good morning zippy juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment