Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 - A Fresh Start

Happy New Year, everyone!


I'm not much of a New Year's Eve reveler (actually, not at all), but I certainly do appreciate the beginning of a fresh new year, especially since last year was a bit of a rough slog for many of us. 

I'm thankful that people who appreciate handmade and joyfully crocheted items are finding my Etsy shop and sending me regularly to Sip and Ship to send off crocheted treats to new homes.  I'm also thankful for the customer feedback which lets me better serve my customers.  For instance, egg cozies like to travel in pairs! 

Here's the first pair of egg cozies created with that important bit of information.

Enjoying the sun on December 31st
I'm happy to report that Seattle-dwellers have been blessed with sunshine for the last day of 2011 and the first day of 2012.  I am enthusiastic about this fresh opportunity to enjoy many walks around Seattle, begin a new job (which I'm still seeking), and learning new things on every front.  I wish fresh adventures for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment