Friday, September 28, 2012

Vintage Buttons - Stash Update

I got distracted last weekend shortly into my walk just a few streets from home by a big sign "Button Sale."  OMG!  Walk paused while my feet led me right in that door.  Not that my stash needed any additions, but I always like to have a stash of lovely buttons on hand (and yarn, and fabric).  Maybe I am a stashaholic, but you never know when you might need a beautiful button to complete a project, am I right?

Tell me if you don't think these are gorgeous vintage pearl buttons.  Well, I take that back, don't tell me because I am in love with these buttons of gloriousness.


And vintage glass buttons, too.  I was in heaven!


Yes, I went back for day #2 of the sale and added some more buttons to my bag.  Sometimes you buy the buttons . . . and then you come up with a project in which to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment